Monday, February 27, 2012

Children & Chili

As most of you know I meant to post my chili recipe last night.  Unfortunately, my 16 month old daughter also decided that last night was the night she was going to cry relentlessly for hours on end not letting me do anything except hold her or stress out while hearing her cry. Thankfully she calmed down and fell asleep, but left me time to just get myself to bed. 

So I thank you for your patience as I reward it with my hubby's chili recipe.  Enjoy!




Paleo Sausage Chili

2 lb ground turkey
4 chicken sausages (diced - chunky) - we use Aidells's chicken apple sausage
1 onion (diced)
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
chili powder
organic no-salt spice mix (Kirkland brand from Costco)

Saute chicken sausages in pan until browned.  Add onions.  Cook until translucent. Add ground turkey.  Add some chili powder, no-salt spice mix and cook thoroughly. When ground turkey is browned, add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce.  Add more spices if needed to taste.

Super simple!  Super ono!  Easily modifiable to your tastes.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment